Friday 10 June 2011

Older photos - Landscapes

I thought I'd post some other, non-nature photos I've taken in the past.

First up, are a couple from the student protests in London in December 2010.  These were taken when the main protest was still going on in Parliament Square.  The following photos were selected to be used as part of the Look11 - Liverpool International Photography Exhibition.



While taking photos of wildlife, it often affords good opportunities to take landscape photos as well.  This next one was taken while I was on my way out of the Wildfowl & Wetlands Trust, through the reeds as the sun was beginning to go down.


Finally, a shot taken at Borough Market at one of my favourite stalls - one selling cheese!

1 comment:

  1. Mmm - cheesy!
    Sorry, just couldn't help myself . . .

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...