Wednesday 29 June 2011

Back to the Wildfowl and Wetlands Trust

The day after my wildlife photography course, I decided to go back to the wetlands centre and continue to practise and implement what I'd learnt the day before.

It was another great day, weather wise, so I had a little wander around to see what was about. Bird wise, there was not a lot to see but there was plenty of other subjects to take pictures of, such as perfectly in bloom white water lilies.


I waited for an hour or so in one spot to see if I could catch a glimpse of a water vole but had no luck there. However, I did see the other star of the show that day, all of the Narrow-winged Damselflies that were out in force.







Finally, I paid a quick visit to the Dulverton and witnessed the Common Terns mugging the few Herring Gulls who were eyeing up the nests on the islands. It was great to watch them tussle and was great practice for taking quick photos.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...